Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Vinson, Renter in Albuquerque, NM

Hi, Me and my lovely wife and 5 year old child are moving to Florida. We are leaving New Mexico on Friday the 30th

Asked by Vinson, Albuquerque, NM Tue Aug 28, 2012

and heading that way. We are not sure where we want to live at this point our plan is to drive around and see what feels right. We are interested in Naples or Palm Beach, Port St Luice. At this point we are looking to rent. We are looking for a nice 3 bedroom home. Can you help use with that or point me in the right direction? Our Budget is around $1300 and want to be as close as possible to beach and a good elementary school and of course a good safe area. Does anyone have any suggestions on what would be the best area or the best company to work with in acquiring a rental home?

Vince Hughes
blessingsn2010@gmail.com

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

6
Sandra Gold’s answer

As you are not sure where to move to yet, it might be helpful if you could see what is available in the different areas and your price range.

If you would like to get a list of rental properties for the cities you mentioned, let me know, I'd be happy to send you rental listings so you can see what's out there.

I can also assist you with finding great schools, I have a 7 year old myself and know how important schools are.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Looks like there are more answers on a duplicate thread, here:

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Rentals/Hi_Me_and_my_lovely_wif…

-Kim, Community Manager
I can't answer for Port ST Lucie or Pallm Beach as anywhere near the water carries it own value; inland PSL I believe is less expensive, having a week there last year. Naples is where I shine. I'd be glad to discuss it with you if you call me 800-448-3411 ext 601. The west coast of Florida is more low key, so your intended lifestyle will dictate. There's a big difference between in the two coasts. Just depends you what you are really interested in. KathyBC 800-448-3411 (9/29)
Have a safe trip.
Dear Vinson,

Having made the same decision you are making many years ago I hope you find the same paradise that I have. After scouting from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape; stay below Vero Beach on the east coast and Sarasota on the west coast if you want the best winter weather. Naples is quite different from the east coast and many like what that part of the state has to offer. I have found that northern Palm Beach County offers the best quality of life for my family and the best place I can point you is a brief article I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

You will find the market both for rentals and sales to be very strong and the best opportunities go very quickly. Also, keep in mind that any property that is governed by an association will have an approval process that can take up to 30 days but most will turn around applications much quicker. The need to team with qualified agent cannot be overstated as you must have someone on your team who is suited to located new opportunities that match your goals, determine fair value and have your best interests at heart. As strong as the market currently is buyers must be prepared to move quickly or that opportunity will quickly be under contract by someone else.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Finding an agent or company to work with is easy.

Finding the home is the challenge because there's a high demand for 3 bedroom 2 bath rental homes in this price range.

...with things the way they are inquire about the stability of the owner and if they are current in their mortgage.
We can hook you up with a great rental agent. Please feel free to contact me at 239-290-5236 or pfcandito@johnrwood.com. We refer ALL our clients to her & she is wonderful!!! You'll love Naples - we've been her 27 years coming from New York & in the real estate business from day one so we can answer any questions you may have - including about the schools as our daughter started kindergarten here & graduated here with a top notch education that go her into the most prestigious business college in the US where she earned her MBA.