Rentals in Riverdale>Question Details

Griselda Mon…, Renter in Bronx, NY

Hi, Im looking for a 3 bedroom apartment in quite area, or a single family house, with kids better around Riverdale Bronx

Asked by Griselda Montano, Bronx, NY Thu Dec 6, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101290902-Single-Family-Home-B…

Answers

16
We are selling our Riverdale 3Br @ 3103 Fairfield Ave Apt 8A.

Please click through to our website: http://www.3103FairfieldAve8A.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 31, 2013
We have several listings in the Bronx, and we work with working clients & clients who receives assist from programs. Let us help you with your apartment search. You can call the office from Monday-Friday between the hours of 10 am-6pm. Our office # is 347-326-6277. We looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Leora Lewis
Office Manager
Moroti Realty & Properties Inc.
736 Allerton Ave. Suite 209
Bronx, NY 10467

"Anything worthwhile requires persistence and hard work! "
Good morning Griselda,

Our office has a large rental department, servicing various areas of the Bronx. Feel free to give my office a call so we may further assist you: (347) 202-4965 or (917) 208-6596 directly. We are conveniently located in the Throg's Neck area of the Bronx and are open 7 days a week for your convenience. We would love to assist you.

Warmest Regards,

Bryant Mero
EXIT Realty Search
917- 327-7870
Bryant@exitrealtysearch.com
Certified Buyers Representative
EXIT TOP 100 Producer Nationwide

If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "Thumbs-Up" or "Best Answer"

Web Reference: http://bryantmero.com/

Leora Lewis
Office Manager
Moroti Realty & Properties Inc.
736 Allerton Ave. Suite 209
Bronx, NY 10467
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Call our office today we have several apartments! We cater to all clients, whether it be cash clients or programs, we are here to assist you! Give us a call at 347-326-6276 or 347-326-6276!

There are some very important necessary steps to take before considering purchasing a home. The first and most important thing to do is get pre-approved by a lender. The more extensive the pre-approval the better of a view you have on what you will qualify for thus allowing to look for properties that directly match your criteria. Take the time and find a serious professional that has been working with home Buyers and let them go over important details of your search. Working with a buyers agent is very important, the agent should be able to give you a market value on homes that you have interest in. Also a buyers agent will be able to negotiate the best price and terms for you so choose wisely.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
HI Griselda.
I’m getting a huge 3 BR apt (converted from a 4 BR to make a large master suite) listing, with renovated kitchen and baths, roof deck, and even driveway parking included(!) in Riverdale, near a park and walking distance to the 1 train. Please get in touch with me at 646-281-8763 or email me at mweitzman@elliman.com (include your phone number) and I can tell you more about it. It will be going for $2500, and a broker fee applies. It’s a steal, especially with the parking. No board approval required or even any hoops through management company applications.
Enjoy the snow!
Mark

Mark Weitzman
Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman RE
Hi Griselda,

I'm getting a brand-new exclusive 3-bedroom 2-bath listing in one of the top luxury cooperatives in Riverdale.

Please give me a call or send me a quick email and I'll let you know all about it.

Greg

Greg Kochanov
Associate Broker, Gold Circle Member
Halstead Property Riverdale, LLC
3531 Johnson Ave, Riverdale, NY 10463
Tel: 718-878-1721
Email: gkochanov@halstead.com
check out my 3 bedroom listing
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
HI Griselda.
I have just the right home for you!
Please call me ASAP at 646-281-8763, or email me your cell #.

- Mark

Mark Weitzman
Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
c: 646-281-8763
mweitzman@elliman.com / http://www.elliman.com/mzw
Knowledge, Integrity, & Outstanding Service
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Dear Griselda,

I'd be happy to speak with you and provide you with a free buyer consultation. I can be reached at ron.reitman@epsothebysrealty.com .

Ron Reitman
Consider working with an agent of your own; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Ms. Montano,
Hi.
Please email me at ari.norberto@epsothebysrealty.com. I'm located in the heart of Riverdale. I look forward to hearing from you.
Griselda, feel free to email me at lauranycrealtor@gmail.com or call me at 646 498 9302.
Call me I have a really nice 3 bedrm in the Pelham pkwy area.
646-256-8616