Vahid Ghodusi, Renter in Long Beach, CA

Hi. If you are asked about the highest over all rating area in Long Beach CA, which area would be your choose?

Asked by Vahid Ghodusi, Long Beach, CA Mon May 7, 2012

Answers

7
If you are looking for a very walkable neighborhood with easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife Belmont Shore is a good spot to be (I actually live in this neighborhood). However, if you are looking for an area that fits the more traditional type of "neighborhood" then Los Altos, Park Estates, or Belmont Heights might fit your needs. There are also some great neighborhoods up in North Long Beach, as well. It all depends on your particular sense of style and your familial needs (schools, size of yard, etc). And don't forget budget! The neighborhood that is appropriate for your budget is probably the most important factor when looking for a home in Long Beach. Give me a ring! I'd love to help you explore our town!

Mike Dressler
562.822.3234
MikeDressler@ColdwellBanker.com
http://www.BetterHomeStrategies.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
That depends on what you desire.

Do you want to be close to the water ? Do you want urban high rise living? Do you want a family friendly area? Do you want to be in a leave it to Beaver neighborhood? Do you want to be close to night life? Do you like to golf? Do you like small vintage homes? Do you want modern homes with all the bells and whistles? Are you single? Do you have children? Do you like yard work? Do you own large pets?

You see, Long Beach truly has a full range of housing options. It is VERY hard pick one area as top RATED since the desires of people can be as different as night and day. What I feel is top rated may be at the bottom of your list.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Love Long Beach realtors.
They are the best and well informed about our area.
Hope you get all the answers you need.

Roberto Gosim
century 21 Action!
DRE Lic#: 01362188
Cell: (310) 5975686
Wow, loaded question. What do you mean highest over all rating? Schools, Highest Price, least crime, etc.....

Family, quiet or lively , music, bars?

You can email me and I will be happy to assist.

Lesley Harris, Realtor
(562) 673-0943

LesleySells@gmail.com
I think it would depend on what's important to you. Schools? Freeway access? Shopping? Parks and Recreation? The ocean? Clubs and restaurants? And, of course, what's your budget? Good news is, there are great neighborhoods all over Long Beach in every price range. My personal favorite is Alamitos Heights. All custom built homes on large lots, close to the beach, wonderful schools including Cal State Long Beach close by, and a wide range of prices. That's mine though. What is important to you?
I think if you're asking about the highest rated area, Belmont Shore will be the most common answer. As mentioned by Barbara, Long Beach has it all, and the
There are many great areas of Long Beach. That is what makes it such a great place to live. If you want to live near the beach, you have, Naples, the Peninsula, Belmont Shore,Belmont Heights and Belmont Park. If you want to live within 5-10 minutes to the beach you have Park Estates, the Los Altos area near CSULB. If you want a home with large yards you can go out to Bixby Knolls and California Heights which also have historical homes.

Hope this information was helpful, you can't go wrong in Long Beach. I love it!\

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker,e-Pro(R), SRES(R)
L B Broekrage
DRE Lic#797560
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com