Rentals in Naples>Question Details

askom, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Hi, I was wondering what is a better rental management company in Naples Thank you, Anna

Asked by askom, Naples, FL Tue Feb 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

7
We currently manage close to 200 rentals.....15 years experience. If you would like to do an interview.....in person or on phone let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Real Property Management Rental Direction is a national company that has more than 25 years of experience. I believe they service Lee and Collier county. You can reach then at 239-240-8110 or 239-850-0085.
Try Naples Golfing Rentals. 239 732 6200. They do a great job.
Well, I'm one that does NOT do rentals, but I refer lots of clients to Royal Shell. They have always done an excellent job for my sales clients.
I am the broker owner of ToastyinNaples.com Realty and I have 10 years experience as a property manager in Naples. I have an inventory of 55 annuals and 40 seasonals that I manage each month. I would be very happy to send you my pledge of services and my agreement for your review. Look forward to helping you with your rental property. Thank you Chris Dike 239-601-3174
Hello, I am a Realtor that also does rental property management. Please contact me if you'd like me to email you my services and fees. Professional and honest. Thanks, and best of Luck!
-Sarina.
#239-860-1025
Sarina.Nichols.Realtor@gmail.com
Anna,
We have a very competent rental management company and rental department within our office.
If you would like to give me a call , I will give you the names of our contact person so that we can get to work for you..
You can reach me at 239-601-6088
Thank you, we look forward to serving you and your real estate needs.

Claudette Looker
Great, thank you. What are your usual fees for seasonal rent?
Thanks, Anna
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013