Rentals in Alexandria>Question Details

T. Lopez, Other/Just Looking in Fort Bragg, NC

Hi. I need a 3BD/2BATH place with garage, $1900 max rent by September 15th

Asked by T. Lopez, Fort Bragg, NC Tue Aug 14, 2012

In Mount Vernon, Alexandria,Fort Belvoir area or Lorton (in that order!). :)I am a Soldier (E7) with a 2 yr old. MUST have a garage, as I have a motorcycle and trailer to protect. I would take a 2 bedroom if the set up is right :) preferably not a townhouse but I know this area has A LOT of townhouses, so I would definitely have to consider it! THANKS!

Answers

3
TL7808,

Feel free to contact me so I can set you up to receive auto emails for rentals as they come to the market. Are you already in the area or will be doing a house hunting trip?

Maridol Garcia-Joy, Realtor, ABR, CAS, ASP
Long & Foster Realtors
Alexandria /Kingstowne Center
5911 Kingstowne Village Pkwy Ste 100
Alexandria VA 22315
Cell 703-655-0777
Office703-822-8327
Fax 703-2363510
maridol@LNF.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2012
Hi! yes ma'am, I have been here (working in Fort Myer, VA) for 2 years exactly. Unfortunately due to the owner having some personal issues (not related to me), they have decided to sell the house I am renting and I am trying to find a place ASAP. Thanks, I will be contacting you soon!
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
Hi, I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo available on or before Sept. 15th. Would you like to take a look at it this weekend? The condo comes with a garage space. It is a high rise building near Landmark Mall. Let me know if you are interested. My email address is tboyer0507@yahoo.com. My phone number is 703-646-5137. Thank you, Tom Boyer
Dear Mr. Soldier,

Let me know when you are available. Need your email and phone contact for update on rentals.
Would like to know if you are familiar with kingstowne, alexandria?
Also Clifton not too far away? Will send you all the links. I know the area very well
coz we lived a couple of miles away and did most of my grocery + shopping in kingstowne.

Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
6820 Elm Street
McLean, VA 22101
703 244 3997 cell
sony_kim@msn.com
The Best in Real Estate
Thanks Ms Kim. I will inbox you some info, but the Max rental of $1900, is all I can afford at this time, right now Im in a place where I pay less than that with what I just asked for :)
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012