jam, Renter in 90036

Hi, I'm looking to rent duplex in Hancock park Miracle mile. Any leads? at least 3 br

Asked by jam, 90036 Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

5
Clint Lohr’s answer
You don't say how much you pay in rent per month now or what your limit it, and that is very important. Please call me at 818-730-8635 and I will be happy to help you any way I can.
Clint Lohr, Keller Williams World Media Center--Burbank.
I will have a 3+2 lease available in about another week in Carthay Square. Price will be $3550/month. Contact me if you're interested.
Probably the easiest way to gain solid information is for your Realtor to connect you to one of the MLS access programs or search profiles. These are available to clients at no charge, without obligation and many allow the client to input their own search parameters. If your Realtor hasn't offered you this service I will be glad to.

Ken Dorfman, Broker
Kenneth B Dorfman Real Estate
DRE # 675912
Phone, 888 846 0688
Email, Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.Biz
Was just looking in that area! Saw some beautiful duplexes - 3+2 with over 2,000 square feet! Is there a particular architecture of the building you are looking for? Ideally, how many bedrooms/baths would you like..? If you interested, just click on my photo and get my contact information.
sure, I can help you. call me at 310 437 3343