Rentals in Harlem>Question Details

Qtluv4lyf, Home Buyer in

Hi I'm looking for an agent who can work with me to find an apt less then $1400 w. a person w. poor credit. I'm willing to pay 6mos to 1yr in advance

Asked by Qtluv4lyf, Tue Feb 11, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Harlem

Answers

9
Hi my name is Michael Gregory from citihabitats. I would be interested in showing you apartments this Sunday. Shoot me an email at mgregory@citihabitats.com or give me a call 347-306-2005.
I am currently developing a project in the state of Tennessee in the mountains near Gatlinburg resort town, State has no income tax many many large corp. close by. A balanced budget, no crime to speak of. Beautifull mountain streams lakes and rivers. Friendly people from all over the world settling.get virtual MANSON with a pool and acre+ for little more than 1400
Doable. Send me an email at nardeen@rapartnersny.com

Some landlords will be willing to work with you if you give an extra month of security deposit. If you are willing to pay a year in advance that should work as well. Just keep in mind that each individual landlord or management company has a different approval criteria that they follow. Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. I specialize north of 96 street, in Manhattan, that is the market I am an expert in.
The USA is a big country, maybe I missed it but in what specfic areas?
Tom, the post is for Harlem rentals.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
You can email me directly at pdelia@magnumres.com. I will be more than happy to assist you. What area of the city were you looking to move to?
Hello it can definetely be done. Please email me at diana@nyishome.com
With your desired location and time frame.
Email me, Tarrick Tstewart@teamgotham.com
Bill Hanley
(917)412-6248
bhanley@citihabitats.com