Rentals in Silverwood>Question Details

Tiffany Coop…, Renter in Charlotte, NC

Hi I'm looking for a three or four bedroom w/ fenced yard for dog. In the 28215 or 28213 area code up to $1100/mo for rent.

Asked by Tiffany Cooper, Charlotte, NC Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

2
Mike Laine’s answer
Hi Tiffany,

There are many options for you, but like Dave said dogs will always be contingent on breed and size. This does not mean that you wont be able to find a home, but that it is better to address the issue up front. You have selected a great area for dog owners though, Reedy Creek park has an awesome dog park. If you are not familiar with it I would definitely check it out. If you need any help I would be happy to assist you.

Have a great day!

Michael Laine
cell- 704.619.3971
Tiffany,

There are options avaialble for you in that price range and those zip codes. I did a search and came across soem properties that meet your criteria. A lot of whether you can have the dog or not is going to be based on the type of dog you have. Homeowners are afraid for the liability that is involved when you have animals and they are not willing to take on that liability.....

All of the rentals are going to be contingent in regards to pets based on the type and size of the dog you have.... if you would like to e-mail me or give em a call at 704-519-7895; I would be happy to discuss the options avaialble to you out there right now in those areas and your dog and see if we can find a match for you.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com