Rentals in Gem County>Question Details

Vj Naegle, Renter in

Hi, I'm looking for a rental that will accept Section 8 payments from HUD. The top price is $619. Can you refer me to any properties? Thanks, V

Asked by Vj Naegle, Tue Sep 24, 2013

Naegl Apartments need to have no more than two or three up to a front porch.

Help the community by answering this question:


I may know of a place. Are you still looking?

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 11, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer