Rentals in San Jose>Question Details

Valerie Cook, Renter in San Jose, CA

Hi, I'm looking for a possible rental home in the Cambrian school district. 2bdrm possible for 1500?

Asked by Valerie Cook, San Jose, CA Mon Jul 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in San Jose

Answers

8
For a two-bedroom, averages run between $1,695 to $1,835. A one-bedroom averages between $1,350 to $1,400. As you've seen, the real problem is availability.
Valerie: You may qualify to get affordable housing at this amount, and your salary may not be too high, but you hopefully can wait 6 months or more to get it.

Call me instantly! I'll give you a couple affordable housing communities.

408-622-6943
Hi Valerie,
My colleagues are correct. There are effectively no rentals in that area at that price. In fact, at that budget you should consider purchasing a mobile/manufactured home. You would be able to purchase a home within a reasonable range of $1500 per month with a little more down than what it would cost to get a rental.
I would be happy to give you more details.
Thanks!
Julie Priest Keil
Ventura Barnett Properties
Better Homes & Gardens Realty
Almaden/Los Gatos/Campbell
1408 529 1482 cell
I'll run some analysis and I'll get back to you later today.
Web Reference: http://www.JoseAdame.com
Thank you for your answers. Currently is there an average rental rate for Cambrian?

I am trying to figure out if renting is a better choice than buying right now.
Hello Valerie,

The rental rate and market demand is high right now. For $1,500 will be tough to get a home in that area.

Is $1,500 the highest you can afford? If not, than you may want to increase your budget.

Just be careful when looking online, due to the high rental demand there is a lot fraud happening so make sure to deal with a legitimate company and/or landlord.

I hope you find something within your budget
Web Reference: http://www.JoseAdame.com
Valerie, Carl is spot on. Cambrian is a desired neighborhood, rentals are few, and prices for what you are seeking don't match.

With that budget, you may want to visit apartment complexes directly vs shopping on line.

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
It's going to be VERY difficult to find anything in that range - there are not a lot of rentals in that area to begin with, and $1,500 is more the rate for a 1-bedroom. Be VERY careful of prices that fall into the $1,500 range - they could be scams.