Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Bazelais_v, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Hi I'm looking for a 1/1 bedroom max price 1100 and a nice neighborhood but I only want to deal with owner directly

Asked by Bazelais_v, Miami, FL Sat Dec 7, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

4
This maybe your own ill-informed decision or you may need some special concessions from Landlord. Either way,.this is a real estate professionals corner so you need to ask or post this elsewhere
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
You will only get replies from real estate agents on this site or maybe a so called "owner" lurking to take your money, be careful. Craigslist is full of by owner postings, did you try there?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hi, If you are looking for any rental property and want to deal directly with the owners, my only suggestion is to go on line to the local paper and look for owners posting the rental property. Miami is a very different city and unless you drive by the area you would like to live in or know someone who can drive by for you, the only way to deal with the owners is to know them. Most owners have Realtor's to work with them. Good Luck, Let me know if you need more information from a professional Realtor, feel free to contact me at my direct number 786-337-0063, Ana McNatt, Realtor, Real Living First Service Realty.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Why would you want to deal with owners directly? It costs the tenant nothing to work with a Realtor. Realtors are licensed and bound by ethical obligations to their client. An owner is not legally bound to be fair or to twll you whether the apt is in foreclosure.

I suggest working with an agent.

Good Luck,
Manny Linares
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
I have an open suggestion. If you wish to deal with the owners directly try vrbo.com or flipkey.com to find a list of rentals from owners.
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013