Rentals in Pico Norte>Question Details

Martiza, Home Buyer in El Paso County, TX

Hi, I'm desperate to get out of this house . I want to buy a home in the 80,000 please help me my email is nellieo500@gmail.com

Asked by Martiza, El Paso County, TX Sun Jul 1, 2012

I want a home anywhere except the northeast area and in the 80,000. I have 4000 for down or VA. I'm having bad neighbor problems. Gated community would be perfect willing to up to 100,000 Please help me

Answers

3
Your request is the most often requested amount. You are in luck, it is still a buyers market. We have special programs to yield no down no closing, you are VA and absolutely can have a home for no down no closing, new homes too! VA you say, double WOW that qualifies you for Dollars for Service with Cash Back after Closing. So you say help, I think you just said help at a perfect time. Yes there will definitely be a perfect house in a perfect location at a perfect price for you.
Web Reference: http://www.ephomesearch.com
Martiza you should meet with a local, full time epxerienced agent, if you do not know anyone, i can look up someone who is in my referal network to assist you. Please let me know... In the mean time an agent can help you sell your home and work on getting you into new homes to get your prequailified and make an offer if you find one you like.
ill go ahead and assist you :)