Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in

Hi! I'm a piano teacher. I would like to open music school in L.A. I need a house where I can live and work. Which district of L.A. I should consider?

Asked by Unspecified, Fri Feb 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I am a real estate broker. I presently have a commercial building about 1430 sq. ft. for lease, and a little house right behind it for lease. Are you looking to buy? or lease. Both properties are in Bellflower, on a street that gets a lot of traffic. 714-609-5294 if I can answer any questions.
Anne R
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
I would go based on number of potential students in the area and average income in the area. This way you know where are your potential clients live and you can obtain a property in the area making in convenient for your potential clients to visit/find you.

Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
My cell # (323)899-8300 give me a call
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Chino Hills is one of the city's you could live and have your own businesses no matter if is a residential zone.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Dear Piano Teacher,
You would look for a "Mixed-Use" development in Los Angeles. This type of development is very popular right now. The Retail businesses are downstairs, while living space is upstairs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013

I would be happy to help you find a home where you can live and work.

If you email or call me and let me know your maximum budget and some specific details (how many bedrooms you need, etc), I would be happy to email you a list of available properties at no cost.

Feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or with any questions.


Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
I just came across a listing that may be perfect for you. Please send me your email address so I can forward it to you;

Valeria M Motronea
(310) 614-6489
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Hi Unspecified, consult a local Realtor about zoning and commercial/residential properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer