Rentals in Hallandale Beach>Question Details

Ana Luiza, Renter in Hallandale Beach, FL

Hi, I'm Brazilian. Is it possible to rent an apartment for 3 months and a half?

Asked by Ana Luiza, Hallandale Beach, FL Wed Nov 2, 2011

Three girls and I will work at Gulfstream Park from december to middle of march. It's an exchange program by ICEO. http://( We need an apartment with one or two bedrooms near Gulfstream. I found some great options.……………

We are in contact with too, but the available apartments are expensive.

Please, send me more informations. i will be happy with your help.

Ana Luiza de Castro Ribeiro
Adress: 2299 Goncalves Dias street, 307 3rd floor. Lourdes district
Belo Horizonte city, Minas Gerais state, Brazil

While it is possible to rent for 3.5 months, the problem you are running into is the building rules. Most buildings in Hallandale and Hollywood have multiple restrictions. most of the time is the leasing rules ( on Layne Blvd it's mostly 6 months min. )

what you need to look at is a seasonal Rental, Which is about 40% higher than the typical furnished year around rental.
buildings that can find seasonal rentals are : Duo, 200 Leslie Drive, beach club tower 2. That's right off the top of my head.

your best bet is to look at and work from that.

Best of luck
Michael Rasch
Hi Ana:
I would be happy to help you. Usually seasonal rentals are much more expensive than yearly rentals.
I actually have a great unit in Hallandale near Gulfstream Park great location it will become availble Dec 1st but for a short term owners require full advance payment + 2 months security of @ $3,000 a month.

Let me know if this would work for your needs.

Irit Naymark P.A.
Lic. Real Estate Broker
1945 S. Ocean Dr # 2206
Hallandale, Fl 33009
C; 305-710-6982
F; 305-647-6406
There is no greater compliment than a referral !
Connect to me on:

Get Aventura Homes Value
Link not working? Copy and paste -

Click for Sunny Isles Real Estate Value
Link not working? Copy and paste -

Click to view recent activity in your community
Link not working? Copy and paste -

Click here for a FREE market value Report
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to America! Where it's money not ethnicity that matters. Although South Florida might not be the best place to highlight the nation's charms..

As long as you can show where the rent will be coming from, have a reference (ICEO) and search for subleases or month to month leases, most owners will not care where you are from, so long as you can pay...

Now when it comes to receiving prolonged looks on the beach, it might help to say, "I'm Brazilian."
Hi Ana:
I would be happy to help you. Please contact me so that I can get the specifics of your needs.
Licensed Real Estate Professional
SFR Certified
BPO Certified
MLS Multiple Listing Service
Member: Miami Association of Realtors
Member: Miami Realtor Commercial Alliance
Member: National Association of Realtors

Mobile: 786.282-8899
The Key To Real Estate Success….Is Choosing The Right Realtor!!!
Please Visit My Website:
Your Referrals Are Greatly Appreciated.
Yes, it is possible.
However it is very specialized business, and I don't deal in seasonal rentals.
Usually seasonal rentals are much more expensive than yearly rentals. An apartment that would rent for $1,500 on a yearly basis, could go for $3,000 in a seasonal (winter) rental.
However the summer months wouldn't be so expensive.
Those listings are old...they are probably gone by now...except for one. Rentals go quickly, especially's a little late... However, if you send me your email address to:, I will set up a customized search for you for seasonal/furnished. If you like something, I'll preview for you...I live around the corner fr there. But, you have to act quickly.

I have a couple of Brazilian clients, who own restaurants in NY. They bought 2nd homes in Miami Beach; they party thru the winter here:) Looking forward to working with you.

Catherine Kim Owens