Rentals in Dover>Question Details

Andre Cocquyt, Renter in Dover, NH

Hi, I'll be working in Rochester for the next 10 months, I am looking for a furnished small studio or appt in/around Dover for use during the week.

Asked by Andre Cocquyt, Dover, NH Sun Mar 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dover

Answers

5
I know of a perfect situation that is not an MLS listing. It is a 1 bedroom completely turnkey unit. It would be available for immediate occupancy and the owners would be flexible for a 10 month timeframe. I don't know what you budget is, but if you would like to discuss further, please give me a call. Pat Rose, Coldwell Banker 603-334-1922
Using an agent and the mls is a great resource but sometimes lessors are reluctant to use agents because they want to save money and think they can do it themselves. That's great for those lessors and lessees who know what they are doing. Craig's list can be the next best resource but I will submit there are scams out there. Make sure you meet with the lessor or the lessor's agent and can physically get a viewing of the apartment. Any presumed lessor that can't or doesn't or won't meet with you is probably a fake. Hope this is helpful to you. Please feel free to reach me with your thoughts and questions on this any time. I'm here to help.

Yours,
-Marty
Tracey Guy answered as well so you have some great choices - give them a call !!
Mark Danoski
Agent at EXIT Realty Leaders
New Hampshire
License: Since 1998
(603) 819-4807

He can help guide you !
Hello Andre

I was able to find only 2 rentals on the MLS that are available furnished. Not knowing how much you can afford for rent since its only for 10 months that you are looking for. The 1st one is yearly and the 2nd one is monthly. If you would like any further assistance or would care to share with me what time frame and how much you would like to spend I could do a further search for you. Contact me

Click on the link below to view the properties:

http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/sd_EAPHYl20130324120434.html

Tracey Guy
The Gove Group