Rentals in North Las Vegas>Question Details

Birdinflight, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Hi, I have an excellent rental history, but my credit profile is poor. I am looking for a 4 bd. 3 FB home in the Northwest section of Las Vegas.

Asked by Birdinflight, Las Vegas, NV Wed May 7, 2014

Answers

2
Phillip Cory Jones’ answer
Generally speaking, if you don't have any evictions, unpaid tax liabilities, or unpaid utilities along with some extra money for a possible double deposit, a poor credit profile may be overcome. It really depends on the criteria the rental management company has set for rentals. Every company is different. You may need to find an agent that will take the time to explain your particular situation to the potential management company ahead of applying or paying the application fee. Your credit score is only one part of the overall "picture" they are trying to put together for the homeowner /investor of the home.
I usually take a month and a half deposit + first month rent if credit is bad.
I have a house for rent now in 89032. single story 4 bedroom
Flag Wed Oct 1, 2014
I own and manage several properties. As a matter of fact I even have an available 4 bed 3 bath property near the Lakes which is Northwest Vegas.

I am not that hung up on credit. I look more for verifiable income, criminal record etc.

Feel free to call me at 702-897-9553

Becky Cordova