Rentals in 08817>Question Details

swarna.srini, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

Hi I am looking to move to Jersey late next month , budget is 1400 looking in edison area for a unit with DW and W/D. Am I being realistic ?? Advice ?

Asked by swarna.srini, Irvine, CA Mon Feb 27, 2012

I am looking for a nice community, with washer/dryer and dishwasher in unit. 1400 is the budget pref with some utilities included. I'm willing to expand my budget if all utilities are included. Looking into Edison, Piscataway areas and reasonable distance to station by car, i.e. 10 mins by car. If there are any such properties available please contact me. Bedroom dont matters, it would come down to price, pref 1 bedroom and den.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 08817

Answers

7
Swarna -

There are 20 available from $1000 - $1500.

See Link:
http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1058997…

Usual requirements:
1.5 Month Security deposit, employment verification, credit report and 1st month rent.
10 out of the 20 tenant pays commission – the other 10, the landlord pays the commission, looking out for you best interest, we would look at these first.

As considered an expert in the area, I will help you find the best rental available.

Call or Email.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 27, 2012
Dear Sam,

I think your demand is reasonable. You should be able to find a 1 bedrm or even 2 bedrms in Edison, Piscataway in the budget you are looking for.
You can search rentals on your own at http://www.vishalmaher.com.
For further assistance, contact my cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal Maher
$1550 - 2 BR / 2 BA 1st level (Ground Level) Condo at Edison - Waterford
2 BR / 2 BA Condo on 1st level (Ground level) for Rent in Waterford in Edison - Good School district - Spacious & beautiful Condo with 2 BR, LR, 2 Full Bath, EIK, Sit out Balcony, Open Parking Space, Central Heat and AC, Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Refrigerator - 24 hours security monitoring - Close to Edison and Metuchen train station - Close to Public transport, major highways and market (Oak Tree Road) - Ideal location - Master bedroom has attached full bath with tub/overhead shower and Big Walk-in closet. Other Bedroom has large closet plus a bath with tub/overhead shower. Unit is not facing 287/Highway - Complex has an open pool. Minimum… 1 year lease but open for longer term. Clean and move in condition Condo. Available from May 28, 2012 Rent: $1550 / month + Utilities + 1.5 months of Security deposit Contact: th4rent2012@gmail.com
I have a faboulous listing in Edison that is a second story in a two family home. Owner lives in downstairs unit. It is $1500, 2 bed, 2 bath. Excellent location. Must use special lease. Call me if you want to see this, but I am afraid it will not be available in a month. Washer, dryer use of deck and backyard. Beautiful apartment.

Kate Reilly Lund
732-319-0027
There are a few units in the market in that price range. Condo fees would be included, but utilities you pay on consumption.

Good Luck,
Poonacha Bollera
RE/MAX Competitive Edge.
Cell:732-277-1033
http://www.homesbypoonacha.com
Hi Swarna,
I've found 4 rental units currently on the market that should meet your criteria. If you contact me with your e-mail address, I can send you more information about these listings.

Patric Santo Pietro
Prudential NJ Properties
patric@pspreal.com
Web Reference: http://www.PSPreal.com

I am an area expert and originally from the area. Yes you can find what you are looking for and I have some properties you may like to see. Please give me a call or email me and I can forward everything to you prior to you getting here. I have relocated many to the area and would be glad to do the same for you.

Melisa Takacs
MillenniuM Interstate Realty
732-203-1500
732-996-1835 cell
email: MelisaSells@realtor.com