Rentals in Oceanfront>Question Details

Mariola Anna, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Hi, I am looking for an appartement with two or three rooms, from 15 august-Thanks

Asked by Mariola Anna, Miami Beach, FL Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

7
Good morning Mariola,

I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business; you don’t sit at a table in a restaurant to read the menu without actually buying food at some point. It’s the same concept: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. Prepare yourself with three fundamentals: amenities, location, and price.

Know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND an AGENT” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment.

TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
I am not only selling/buying and helping clients to find the best rental on Sunny Isles, I am also proud resident in Sunny Isles. I am available with short notice and very knowledgable in the area as I live with my family of four my self. Contact me with your request so that I am able to get you the best rental property for your need, I speak English, Spanish , French and Turkish

Sima Kohen
786 252 3816
http://buyingsellingmiami.com

sima@sternbloom.com
simakohen@buyingsellingmiami.com
Feel free to peruse our site!
Feel free to peruse our site!
ok :how long?6 month?one year? e mail me : claude.hayot@gmail.com

rgds
Good afternoon Mariola and thank you for contacting me , you can call or email with more details and I will do my best to assist you.

Pedro P. Acosta
District Manager
Broker Associate
Real Living-First Service Realty
975 Arthur Godfrey Rd, #101
Miami Beach,Fl,33140
Cell 786 326 1975
Offi 305 531 9990
Fax 305 531 9996
email: pete3731@hotmail.com
http://www.realliving.com/pedro.acosta
Hi Mariola,
My name is Marlen Elias and I am Realtor with RESF, Inc in Coral Gables, I live on Miam Beach and cover the Beach area as well as out to the Gables. Please contact me directly so that I can get abit more info from you and send you alist of what is available in the area you are looking for and in your budget. Let's talk so we can set up an appt.
You can call/text me at 786-306-3824, you can send me your email as well. or contact me by email-marlen@resf.com
I'm sure if you have not found anything yet- we will!