Rentals in Manassas>Question Details

mi2tinksnme, Renter in Manassas, VA

Hi I am looking for an apartment or condo to rent for myself and children.

Asked by mi2tinksnme, Manassas, VA Wed Feb 20, 2013

My credit is good but my rental history is holding me back. The issued are dated back in 2006 & 2007. From then on there have been no issues. Just looking for the right person to give me a chance.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Manassas

As a landlord myself, most of us look back two years, so your history would not be an issue in my opinion. We mainly look at recent paystubs and credit explanations to make a proper assessment of one's ability to pay rent. Call with any other questions or concerns, Rentals come and go on a weekly basis. You might even be able to buy.

Butch Farrell
Associate Broker
Jobin Realty - Virginia

Every landlord is different, as is every tenant.

So it depends on the situation.

Some landlord's will simply ask for a higher security deposit, others might not even check the credit, while others still, will rent to only tenants with good credit.

Sometimes it seems like the treatment you receive from the landlord, is a direct result of whether they had a good breakfast or not.

Hope this helps,

Johnny Yankoviak
Weichert Realtors
Manassas, Virginia

an equal housing opportunity
Good morning....

We would be happy to assist you with your rental needs if you are not currently working with a real estate agent, and would like assist in locating a property to meet your individual needs.

There are many different factors that a landlord will utilize in determining if they will consider a rental applicant.

Having been associated with Long and Foster Realtors over the last twenty five years, we would like to put our real estate expertise to work for you.

Simply give us a call direct at 703-367-0546.

Kevin and Debra Hagan
"The Progressive Professionals"
Long and Foster Realtors

Hello there:

My team has helped many clients with their rental and home finding needs. I would be happy to sit with you to understand your situation to guide you in the right direction thus help you find a place you can call home. Please call me directly at: 703-389-7973.
Looking forward to speaking with you soon!!

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.