Rentals in Massachusetts>Question Details

Sinoun.sang, Renter in Revere, MA

Hi, I am looking for a 3br apartment that's deleaded and accept Section 8 voucher..

Asked by Sinoun.sang, Revere, MA Mon Oct 29, 2012

any cities between Revere,Lynn, Everett,Malden,Beverly, Salem, and Danvers

Help the community by answering this question:


Just go look, and refrain from telling them how you are paying for it until you have filled out an application.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2012
You should check craigslist for rentals
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer