Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Catrina, Renter in Oak Park, IL

Hi, I am looking for a 1-2 bedroom apt in oakpark, berwyn, forest park areas no more than 900 a month with heat included

Asked by Catrina, Oak Park, IL Mon Jan 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

6
Catrina,

I would work with a local Realtor to help you find a place.

Best of luck,

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
May I suggest that you utilize my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. My website and services are free of charge to you. My website will allow you to view up to date information about all the current listings. With many of the standard websites you will run into erroneous listings that do not exist. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime.
Randall, I just tried your site and I only come up with homes for sale. Are there listings for rentals? Please let me know as I am actively searching. Thanks!
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013
I've got 2 for rent in Berwyn, a 1BR for $825 including heat, and a 2BR for $950 including heat & parking - how soon are you looking to move?
Work with a Realtor who will help you find what you are looking for. Be prepared to provide asset, income, and credit information in addition to at least 1 month security deposit. Let me know if you need any help.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
There are several brokerages right in the downtown area there in Oakpark. Drop in one of them; they should be able to help you.

Your best bet for something like this would be to check out craigslist.