Rentals in 11210>Question Details

Kay, Renter in 11210

Hi. I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom apt/house (preferably a house) in the Midwood, south Midwood, Farragut and Ditmas Park areas.

Asked by Kay, 11210 Sun Nov 17, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 11210

Help the community by answering this question:


I have the exact apt that yoy need right near Brooklyn college. give me a call

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 19, 2013

I'm very familiar with the rental process & enjoy searching for the best place of peace for my clients. There are great rentals available in your areas of interest & I would love to be able to assist you through your apartment hunt. Contact me if you have the time! Email: Cell:347.939.4341

K Drake
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hello Kay,

My name is Sean. I would like to help you find a place. When do you need to move in by?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Good Evening Kay,

Luckily I have several apartments available in that area of Brooklyn. If you have anytime available tomorrow we could see some apartments feel free to let me know your schedule. You can reach me directly by cell 917-602-0293 or by email I look forward to hearing from you.


Realtor, Highline Residential
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11210 > Rentals in 11210 > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer