Rentals in Fairburn>Question Details

kenyetta76, Renter in Fayetteville, GA

Hi, I am llooking for a rental in the Fairburn/Union City area, preferably Oakley Township, Country Lake subdivisions. Any leads?

Asked by kenyetta76, Fayetteville, GA Thu May 3, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Fairburn

Answers

3
Cj Willliams’ answer
Looking for a house that is willing to take a Sect 8 in oaklley Township. Good references and very clean, will be able to purchase within 2 years, please contact via email at car7798@comcast.net. looking in the price range of $ 1100 dollars. Thanks. contact name Carol
Hi, we're looking for at least 4 bedrooms 2.5 bath. Would really prefer 2 story with a finished basement and no more than about $1,200-$1,700 a month, nice back yard. Credit is challenged so this may make it harder but just wanted to be upfront and honest about that. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi , I will be doing some foot-work in the Oakley area on Sat. Send me more specifics and I will get you started.
Hello do you have any 4bds in Oakley that are taking section 8 contact me @ dulubenham@att.net thanks
Flag Sat May 18, 2013