Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

Scott Sornbu…, Home Buyer in Stanton, CA

Hi, I am also looking for 3 bedroom house in Huntington Beach or Fountain Valley. Looking for some help.

Asked by Scott Sornbutnark, Stanton, CA Sun May 6, 2012

Closer to the beach the better between Beach and Brookhurst. Budget is $2500-$3000. I would love some help. Looking for June 1st move in.only single family homes please. Again the closest to the beach the better. May be able to go a little over 3K but trying not to. Thanks

Answers

4
As agents, our inventory of available rentals is fairly low compared to what you will find on Trulia, Craigslist (beware of scams), OC Register, etc...

Also, the closer to the beach you get, the more you'll find owners advertising the property for rent on a sign in front of the property only. You might want to drive through the neighborhoods you like and look that way as well.

With a budget of up to $3000 per mo. you should find lots of homes available. Also, you could purchase for that amount as well. You may want to consider that for the future.

Best of luck...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Scott,
Not sure if you have found something, since I see your question is over a week old. If not, I'd be happy to help!

I currently see 4 properties that fit your criteria between Beach and Brookhurst, but if you are willing to move a bit out of those boundaries, there are many more properties offered. There is even one close to the beach by Main St. that would possibly be a good fit.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Samantha Baksic
Precision Realty

sb@theprecisioncos.com
http://www.theprecisioncos.com/
http://ocbeachcitiesrealestate.com/huntington-beach-homes/
714.330.2021 (cell)

CA DRE License #: 01904666
Hi Scott,

There are five properties in that area of Huntington Beach/ Fountain Valley that may meet your needs. I'd enjoy assisting you with your search. Please feel free to contact me.

Warmest Regards,

Birgit O’Hearn, Realtor ®
E-mail: birgit.homesales@gmail.com
www:birgithomesales.com
Cell phone: (949) 463-7955
Office Phone: (949) 916-4988
Office Fax: (949) 916-4987
Windermere Real Estate, SoCal
DRE# 01886700
I can help you. Please contact me at MikeNailling@Realtor.com.