Rentals in Tulsa>Question Details

Beverly Will…, Renter in Tulsa, OK

Hi, I am a mature college student looking for a 3 bedroom/ 2 bath that accepts section 8 - ohfa voucher. Any suggestions?

Asked by Beverly Williams, Tulsa, OK Wed Feb 27, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tulsa

Help the community by answering this question:


If you talk to OHFA, they can usually provide you with a list of participants and landlords that accept section 8. Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
Best bet is to call each landlord directly and ask if they accept Section 8 and also the provider of you voucher will have a list of landlords that are approved vendors.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Tulsa County > Tulsa > Rentals in Tulsa > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer