Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Harmyk, Both Buyer and Seller in Boston, MA

Hi Everyone, All suggestions please ! Selling in Boston. Parents own in Glades. Have place for Dec. Need housing near them for Jan 1st. (see details)

Asked by Harmyk, Boston, MA Fri Nov 1, 2013

Me: 40s, single, no kids..seeking work @ home place to rent or better yet RTO. No cat, yet. Prefer villa or home, at worst 1st floor, in a younger community. Seeking great rate for great tenant with cash looking to buy. 6mnth lease OK. 1 year if perfect. If RTO, must be investment worthy. Would love swim spa or pool for ankle rehab. Musts: cable, near Glades Blvd. Wish list: 1,200sq , 2 den, spacious open plan, garage, kitchen w/prep space, high ceilings, outdoor space or lanai, privacy, serenity, social opportunities, fitness center or space in house, cat OK, and billiards. Flexible on all, if 6mths or less @ reasonable price. Golf and tennis are not a focus at this time. It can be unfurnished! Agent response - give assistance with FL single home costs not rolled into HOA fees. Spread sheet comparisons as well as neighborhood comps (rent/buy) are expected. Long term property potential appreciated, for long term relationship. Love to hear from owners as well!!!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

2
Dear Harmyk, Thank you for posting. As a former Falmouth resident and licensed Mass & FL. broker
I'm sure I can assist. For a room to occupy please call Versie Van Cleve at 239-980-8522 email: Vvancleve@aol.com Versie is the director of the rental department and has good tap on rooms & apartments. It sounds like you need a single family home with low or no HOA fees. I second that motion :) Yes, we can help on that score.

Steve Moller, Realtor
Vanderbilt Realtors
Naples, FL 34109
239-963-1262
http://www.buysellhomesnaplesfl.com
northeastern1@comcast.net
You''ll love living here in Naples! I certainly don't miss those Boston winters!

Please note a cat may be your most challenging obstacle to a rental or RTO. If you don't have one yet, you may want to reconsider!

Also challenging is what you may consider a "reasonable price" as January for up to 6mo is right in the highest season months for rent amounts.

Rest of information on needs can be met, assuming we can find one that is available. Inventory is quite low. Many of our renters and others in general have been buying over the past 2 years -- and now using the homes. So very limited, and booked up early.

Also note that most communities will require a credit and background check.

Feel free to send me your email and I'd be happy to help a fellow MA person come enjoy our paradise. I can send you any presently -- and set you up to automatically receive emails with any new ones that come on the market.

Best regards
Nancy E Jaynes, Realtor
Premiere Plus
239-821-3789
NEJaynes@hotmail.com
Nancy -
Thanks for replying!
Since you have already transplanted yourself, I think we could connect nicely. Obviously I'm looking for someone who can educate me. I live in Miami for 5 years in the 80's (ick) but in a condo. I have spent 18 years restoring a historic investment property so I'm not clueless. Yet HOAs and other concerns are very new to me. I have put myself in the position of being as flexible as possible. Would love to connect.
Harmyk@gmail.com
617 522-1053
Flag Fri Nov 8, 2013