Rentals in La Plata>Question Details

Renee Norman, Renter in 20601

Hi, Does anyone know about a basement apartment for rent in LaPlata, school zone - LaPlata High School. Just a room or a loft.

Asked by Renee Norman, 20601 Sat Aug 4, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in La Plata

Answers

2
Hey, Renee.... I live in Charleston Terrance right off St.Marys Ave right around corner from Mitchell elementary and Somers middle schools. I have a full basement n my 3 level townhouse. It has a bedroom, full bath ,washer n dryer and an area for a living room or another bedroom. I own the townhouse and my 14 yr old who is starting at LaPlata High and a 5 yr old starting at Mitchell elementary. I work everydayso really we are not home but in evenings. You can have full access of the kitchen or I can provide a microwave and small 2-burner stove top and a small refridgerator for you. Id like it if there is no pets and would like to have a woman and child or just a woman to live in my basement. Ive had bad experiences with men/boys renting from me. ;-)... but if your interested my cell number is 3018856202.... And my name is Angie.
Hi Angelina, Is your basement apartment still available? if so please let me know. I'm a school teacher new to the area.
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Renee, you may want to consider looking on Craigslist and or some local news papers etc. What are you looking to pay per month ?
Hi Renee, Is your basement still avilable?
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013