Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Elsa Monzon, Other/Just Looking in Bronx, NY

Hey there! I am in search of a one bedroom apartment in The Bronx for no more than $850/month. I only make but $1,540/month, $18,480/yr. Thank you! :)

Asked by Elsa Monzon, Bronx, NY Sat Dec 29, 2012

This one bedroom apartment will be for myself. I have been looking for about a year now & have been told my income is too low. (My very last option is to have a co-signer but I rather not) I do hope to find someone here who is willing to help me, work something out with me. I have never been evicted or have landlord issues. Credit score is fair. If there is anyone out here who is willing to help & have a one bedroom in The Bronx for no more than $850/month. I have the 2/3 months of security deposit, just need the apartment! :) please get back to me. Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Answers

1
Elsa,

Give me a call at 646-957-4648 or 347-202-4965, I have a studio that I might be able to negotiate to $ 850.00. I will need for you to come in and meet with me so we can discuss it in details.

Best of luck!

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
cell: 646-957-4648
http://www.millievalentin.com
** Your Realotor for Life! **