Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

Rae0904, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Help! Older couple with older dog need an apt or guest house ASAP. Credit only fair, but landlord of 27 yrs will give reference.

Asked by Rae0904, Los Angeles, CA Mon Jul 2, 2012

Can pay around $1K/month (but cheaper would be nice!) We lived in a 2 bd house in Hollywood Hills for 27 yrs, but landlord decided to move in, so asked us to leave -- NOT an eviction. We are working, but used up most of our savings already, so need affordable! Thanks!

Answers

1

What is the age, breed, and weight of your dog? Since your budget is under $1,000, are you looking at one bedroom apartments in the Los Angeles area?

Jessica Acker
Oh, and we're trying to stay mid-city, but are looking in the Valley (it's just SO hot when we get very far, so looking as close as to Universal area as possible)
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012
Hi Jessica: Thanks for replying. Trulia wouldn't let me post all I wanted to say. We are looking ar 1 bd apts, guest houses, AND even studios -- but the longer we have to stay in a motel, the less $$$ I have to move in with (even cheap motels eat up $$$!!!). I need help & don't know who to ask! Dog is 9 yrs old, a Vizsla/Beagle (non-agressive) and 45-50 lbs. People who meet her love her, but the weight limits us. Thanks! Rae
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012