Rentals in Jacksonville>Question Details

Purple64014, Renter in Saint Charles, MO

Help. Looking for a house to rent. Good schools, family friendly area. Jacksonville fl area

Asked by Purple64014, Saint Charles, MO Wed Sep 11, 2013

I recently got married. My husband is stationed at NS Mayport. I live in Missouri. Moving oct. 1, and need to find a house to rent in a good family friendly area with good schools. I have a 4th grade boy. I would like to be within 45 drive from base, and would love some community amenities. At least 3bd 2bth, preferably with a "bonus" area and a screened in or covered patio. This has been a daunting task not being there in person. Can anyone help with zip codes to look at or any help at all? I'm beyond frustrated. Movers are scheduled to pick up my stuff on the first.. My husbands been kicked off base and as of yet we have no where to go. :(

Answers

4
I saw your message and have a rental house that may work for you. The house is located in the Mandarin section of Jacksonville, 32257 is the zip code, which is about a 45 minute drive to Mayport. It is a 4-bedroom/2 bathroom house, split bedroom floor plan, on a large corner lot. We just lowered the rental rate to $1350.00/mo. It is a beautiful family-friendly neighborhood with a large playground in the development. You can see the house and apply online at http://www.hometownjax.com

If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help you.

Amy Lipper, Sales Associate, Realtor
WEICHERT REALTORS HOMETOWN FIRST
(904) 607-6955
Amy@Weicherthometownfirst.com
Great! Welcome to paradise. Go to our local website at http://www.WatsonRent.com and you will find the perfect place. Complete details on our homes are available encluding the listing agent. Path out to the listing and you can make application right on line. Good Luck.

Wayne Jones
Watson Property Management
Please see the provided link below to connect with a professional remax agent in this area who would be more than willing to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
There are a number of great communities and schools within less than 45 minutes. This is a HUGE decision, please take the time to see the homes and look at them online and get an idea of how far things are, especially now that school is in session, buses, zones, more traffic. Since Mayport is close to the beach, look at the areas out there in and around the base as a place to start and move out from there. There are newer schools on Kernan and Hodges, which may be a good solution for you.

Best of luck to you,
Liz