Rentals in Mililani>Question Details

blueskydawn2…, Renter in Mililani, HI

Hello..moving in February 2014, looking for a sf home with a yard, the more privacy the better! We would like to be within 1/2 hr commute of Schofiel

Asked by blueskydawn2009, Mililani, HI Mon Dec 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mililani

Answers

3
Cathy Peavy’s answer
Hello...Sounds like Mililani or Waikele would work for what you and your family are looking for. Mililani is a great neighborhood with lots of eating places and stores, even the 14-plex Mililani Theaters. There are 7 recreation centers, with pools and rooms that you can rent for special events. We even have three Starbucks located in Mililani. =)

I was born and raised here in Hawaii. I was raised in Pearl City and Aiea, and have lived in Mililani for over 15 years. Let me know if I can help you and your family find a home. I can be reached at cathy@primaryhawaii.com.

Happy Holidays!

Cathy
Aloha! This is certainly doable. Mililani would be a great place. Nice family oriented neighborhood with lots of shopping and eating places close by. Walmart is also in the vicinity. Pls. Email me at Francine@meridian2u.com if you need assistance. Mahalo . . Francine
Hello BlueSkyDawn,

Let me be the first to welcome you to our island =). Are you looking for a home to rent or buy? And what price range would you like to be within? Also, how many bedrooms/bathrooms and any other features you find important?

I would be happy to assist you with your search. You can reply to me at cathy@3pierces.com and I can start by giving you access to our MLS so you can do some searching on our market as well as get updates on properties I think fit your requirements the best.

Talk to you soon!

Cathy Pierce
A House-SOLD Name!
Bob Vieira Realty, LLC
http://www.cathypierce.com
808-352-0231