Rentals in Cleveland>Question Details

DERRICK DAVIS, Renter in Cleveland, OH

Hello, i need help finding a home west of Cleveland. West suburbs: westlake, strongsville, brookpark, rocky river etc...

Asked by DERRICK DAVIS, Cleveland, OH Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Sonya. I am working in one of the real estate agencies in the areas you are looking. I would defiantly help you find a new home in west of Cleveland. Below I mention reference link.
Hi Sonya. I am an agent in the areas you are looking. I would love to help you find a new home. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.
You can also check out the rentals on Trulia under "Rent" :-)
Sonya,

Your best avenue in this market is to find an agent the area who has knowledge of the value of the homes in the area you are interested in, also a local agent who is familiar with the other important concerns schools, taxes, and proximity to work, shopping, medical needs etc.

Accredited Buyer Agents (ABR) focus on the buyer's needs and should be part of your decision of whom to work with.

Good Luck.
You will want to connect with an agent. Make sure they deal with rentals as many agents don't. You can search any local real estate website for the current list of rentals available. Depending on your price range, you may also want to check Cleveland.com or Craigslist. Be careful of scams. If you're not familiar with rental scams feel free to contact me or simply search it to learn more. Working with a Realtor is your best bet to avoid fake listings and fake landlords.

Cecilia Sherrard
RE/MAX NE Ohio
216-323-4620
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com