Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Kweenlanam02, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Hello everyone , I'm looking for a nice 2bed/ 1bath home(or bigger), in a nice quiet neighborhood.

Asked by Kweenlanam02, San Antonio, TX Wed Apr 24, 2013

I currently pay 740 in rent for a 2 bed 1 bath 1,015 sq. apt. I would like a rental home in a nice neighborhood around my 78218 area. I do not want a duplex home. I do not want to move to the Sunrise area. I am willing to pay 800-1000 for a rental home. If you like to help please let me know. Thanks a lot

Answers

4
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

The market is rapidly turning into a seller's market
Interest rates are WAY DOWN, but they are headed up

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Hi KweenLanaM,

I have a list of many rental homes from the MLS and from my sellers or property managers I work with around town. Some homes are not even listed.

Please contact me at 210-388-2317 so I can help you find the right house that fits your requires criteria.

Mona Shaboon
Balsam Home Realty LLC
Broker/REALTOR
I would be happy to email you a list if homes that match your critserial, costs you nothing. Send me an email, dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best!

Diana
I did a quick search for you and I was able to find 4 homes that meet your initial requirements. This could change based on your move in date and if you have any pets. If you send me an email @ KrystalBroxham@yahoo.com I can send you my results!