Rentals in Crown Point>Question Details

Jenny Solis, Renter in Roseville, CA

Hello, We are moving to Indiana at the end of July due my husband's job relocation and I am looking for a 4 bed 2 bath to rent. Can I get some help?

Asked by Jenny Solis, Roseville, CA Sat May 11, 2013

We would like a home in Winfield (Crown Point HS) and rental under $1500-$2000 - possibly rent to own ok too. Family of 4 and small mini poodle Thank you

Hi Jenny,
Are you still looking? And do you have to have 4 bedrooms? I recently came across a nice 3 bedroom, newer home in Crown Point available to rent. If you like you can email me at or feel free to call me at 708-983-8315.
The more insight and information I have the faster I can find you a home to rent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 28, 2013
Feel free to send me an email
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 28, 2013
Hi Jenny,
Are there any other area's that you are interested in? Are you familiar with the Lake County area?
I see that you are located in in CA and have children. If you go to you can find great statistics and area information. Also if you go to my website I also have a link to similar information on different area's so that maybe you can broaden your search.
I will keep you in mind if I come across a rental in Crown Point that meets your needs. Let me know if you are interested in other area's.

Have a great day,
Michelle Hurckes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to assist.

Hi Jenny,
I was wondering if you found what you were looking for? Are you interested in owning at all? Feel free to call me or e-mail me if you need help with anything!
Jess Matson
(219) 577-6540
I would suggest you try the regular rental sites: (Rentals Section) (Rentals Section) (Rentals Section)

Between all of those, you will get a very clear picture if you can find what you are looking for. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013