Rentals in Woodbury>Question Details

gweber9999, Renter in Afton, MN

Hello, We are a family of 5 relocating to MN from WI. We need a 4 bedroom home in the Woodbury Area in July for around $1600/month. Ideas? thx

Asked by gweber9999, Afton, MN Mon Mar 4, 2013

We have always been homeowners and are looking to rent because our house in WI will most likely be on the market for a while. We can sign a year lease and possibly more.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Woodbury

Answers

4
We are Woodbury relocation agents.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.

John & Becky Durham
RE/MAX Results
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
i have one 4 bedroom SFH $1800 for renting
but already get applications and like to sign lease soon. Honestly, in woodbury area will be not easy to find 4bed room house close to $1600 per month. I did not accept any pet otherwise will get higher price. try website you may find some very old SFH and townhouse in your range.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/search/apa/wsh?zoomToPosti…
HEY, GWEBER9999,
GIVE ME A CALL! I CAN AND WILL HELP. OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN WOODBURY, MN!!!
DENNY BREYER
WEICHERT REALTORS ADVANTAGE
612-432-6655
dbreyer@mywra.net
I would say you will likely want to be getting into that market when you are a bit closer to your desired move in date, as rental property goes pretty quick, and there will not be many opportunities out there right now for the July time frame. I'm sure you will be able to find something in a couple of months! If you'd like help, feel free to give me a shout :-)
Web Reference: http://www.SadatSells.com
Thanks Angela. I was wondering how quickly places get rented and how they decide who rents them. I would appreciate ANY insights and help as we go forward. Like I said, we are not renters---we are normally home owners and when our house sells in WI, we will be looking to buy in the $300-400,000 range again. Here is my e-mail gweber9999@yahoo.com.

Gretchen
Flag Mon Mar 4, 2013