Delki Rosso, Renter in Bronx, NY

Hello! We are a family of 4 (2 kids and 2 Adults) and are looking for a 3 Bedroom HOUSE. We believe is going to be amazing! because God said so!!

Asked by Delki Rosso, Bronx, NY Sun May 12, 2013

The house needs to be in NY. Bronx has amazing hidden spots!!
If you see anything send it to us please. Delki@houseofthearts.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3114309524-Condo-Bronx-NY-10465

Answers

8
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
Good evening Delki,

Our office has a large rental department, servicing various areas of the Bronx. Feel free to give my office a call so we may further assist you: (347) 202-4965 or call me directly at the number below . We are conveniently located in the Throgg's Neck area of the Bronx and are open 7 days a week for your convenience. We would love to assist you!

Bryant Mero
EXIT Realty Search
917- 327-7870
Bryant@exitrealtysearch.com
Certified Buyers Representative

If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "Thumbs-Up" or "Best Answer"

Web Reference: http://www.bryantmero.com
Delki,

We have several houses for rent. Give me a call so that we may discuss further options.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

antonio@exitrealtysearch.com
http://www.lovingmytown.com
Delki,

We have a huge rental department here at EXIT REALTY SEARCH, call us today at 347-202-4965. One of our rental specialist will be able to help you with your SEARCH!!

Our office has flexible hours and we are open 7 days a week to give our customers/clients full service!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Web Reference: http://throgsneckhomes.com
Good morning Delki Rosso,

Here's my advice for you based on my 23+ years experience as a mortgage professional. You definitely want to follow the step-by-step instructions as I have found that consumers who reverse these steps often have a less than tranquil experience when buying their first home.

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. (The Mortgage Banker can review your credit and give you a clear estimate of where you stand on your credit today. If your credit is less then outstanding here are some steps to help fix your credit:)

Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

There are bunch to choose from. How soon are you looking to move? Please give me a call so we can go over a few important details to help guide us in the right direction. I can be reached via phone or email. 646.588 1720 or bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Consider working with an agent, or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
Good afternoon
I have a lovely house for rent in Country Club section for rent $1700 per month heat & hot water included.

Please visit my web site to see the pictures.

Let me know if you would like to view it this week.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://www.jcosentino.com