Rentals in Charlotte>Question Details

Italiancouple, Home Buyer in Dutchess County, NY

Hello , My wife and I are looking to relocate to charlotte NC and looking currently for jobs there at the moment.

Asked by Italiancouple, Dutchess County, NY Sun Mar 17, 2013

We would most likely rent first until we really get a great feel before we buy. Any advice are luxury communities that are for rent? We would be interested in renting apartments/townhomes/condos and even houses. Just trying to get a feel for the area! Thanks

Answers

9
I hate to disagree with someone in the Real Estate field, but Hawfield Farms only has a 29% rating on Apartment Rental Ratings site. When I was looking for a place for a family member to live, I used this rating site to help me navigate the apartment rentals out there. http://www.apartmentratings.com/

Hands down The Marquis of Carmel Commons, 6818 Northbury Lane, Charlotte, NC 28226
won our hearts. There is not one thing bad I would say about the place. The staff. The two bedroom apartments on the ground floor with the wrap around patio...awesome.
Let me begin by saying great choice! Your going to love Charlotte and we are happy your on your way. Renting is a wonderful way to get comfortable with your new city. My wife and I just rented a luxury apartment in the Ballantyne area and absolutely love it.

It's called Hawfield Farms and they have 1,2, and 3 bedroom units and townhomes. We are renting for a year while we build our next home. I live here in Charlotte and my office is just over in FT Mill, SC and I can say with 100% certainty that in my opinion this is one of the best places to live in the entire area.

You will totally be comfortable here while you get to know your new town. Once again welcome, we are glad your coming. I have visited 45 united states and 63 countries and Charlotte is special.

Let me know if you ever need anything as I'm here to help.

Leo

Leo T. Flynn
Broker / REALTOR
RE/MAX Executive Realty

leoflynn@hotmail.com
704-361-7123
Hello and welcome to Charlotte!

There are many different luxury housing options in Charlotte, each appealing to different tastes. If you would like to contact me directly we can discuss your lifestyle and work location and narrow down the options. Have you found anything searching the internet that sparked an interest? Feel free to email or call, 704-619-3971.

Cheers,

Michael Laine
michael.laine@prucarolinas.com
Welcome to Charlotte!

Depending on the area you'll need to be near (work, schools, etc.), I can run a search for you to see if there are any rentals meeting your criteria. Myers Park, Eastover and Southpark may be good areas for you if you need to be close to Uptown. If you don't mind being further out of the city, Ballantyne may also be a great location for you.

Email me directly with a bit more information on your lifestyle and the things you like to do with your time and I can help tailor a search to find you a rental.

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
You are going to love Charlotte! There is literally something for everyone here. There are a number of luxury communities in the area, many gated. What will appeal to you the most will depend on the lifestyle you are looking for. If you love the urban feel of a city, Uptown would be your target area. If you are looking for more of a suburban lifestyle, look in the SouthPark & Ballantyne Country Club areas. Love the idea of living on a lake? Try The communities of The Point & The Pennisula on Lake Norman.

Quiet frankly, your best bet is to come down for a visit before you commit to any rental property. You need to be able to see the surrounding areas and the amenities, such as grocery & restaurants that may or may not be close by!

For a super easy search for rentals listed through MLS, try out my website, http://www.BuyAHomeInCharlotte.com. You can not only search for strictly rental properties, but also refine your search to particular communities such as Uptown, The Point, etc.

Best success with your search!

Kathleen Turner, ABR, CRS, ePro
The Kathleen Turner Realty Group
704-609-2688
KathleenTurnerRealty@gmail.com
Good morning, Ital:
There are many places near uptown Charlotte, in the Myers Park, Dilworth, Southpark and at the lakes that are luxury. Here are some examples: http://goo.gl/WILq1 If you contact through profile with what you really want, I can be more specific. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
The Post Apartments are good any where in Charlotte metro. At Phillips Place, the community is gated. I would recommend the Southpark area for luxury apartments. After that, I think that the center city Charlotte or Ballantyne would be the next luxury setting on my list.

Let me know if I can help you,
Robin
Welcome to Charlotte and good luck with your job search! There are many areas here in Charlotte that would fall into the luxury community category. In order to better understand what you are looking for, please e-mail me directly with more specific information such as what you are looking to spend monthly and what amenities you would like close by. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kristin Lehmann
980-297-6350
southcharlotte.kristin@gmail.com
Give me a call or email me and let's discuss a little more about the home you are looking for.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net