Rentals in Cary>Question Details

Jayesh, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

Hello, Moving to Morrisville, Cary area next month (April, 2013).Looking for a home to rent with flexible lease agreement.

Asked by Jayesh, San Jose, CA Fri Mar 8, 2013

Looking for the flexible/small period of lease agreement as I am planning to buy/book a home as soon as I find one of my choice and I am not sure how soon I will be able to find it.

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Cary

Answers

5
Please let me know if you need any help for your home search.

Binny Joseph GRI

Realtor / Broker

Binny Realty Inc.
3049 Kilarney Ridge Loop
Cary NC 27511
Phone 919 636 1582

email : binnyreal@yahoo.com
Welcome to North Carolina, Dhaval Shah!

Relocating to a new area is exciting, yet sometimes a bit stressful. I am here to put more than 20 years as a Relocation Expert to work for you.

We do have some short term rentals available in the area. We can talk about your wants, needs and budget to identify what will fit you best in the Morrisville/Cary area of the Triangle.

Please contact me so we can get to work on finding your temporary home and have it available in April. Once we find your temporary home, we can then focus on your permanent home.

In North Carolina, you can have Buyer Representation. There is no cost to you, and no additional cost for your home; new construction or re-sale homes.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Merry Ann Cutler
RE/MAX United - Cary
919-661-9271
MerryAnn@MerryAnn.com
Hi Dhaval;
I specialize in homes in Cary, Morrisville and Apex. I relocated here 20 years ago and have in depth knowledge of this part of Wake county. I also worked for Cisco at one time and know a bunch of folks now at NetApp. I would honored to assist you in your move.
Jim Bartlett - Cary Home Seller
919-961-1238
Jim@caryhomeseller.com
Good morning!

I currently have 2 clients in a month to month rental that are furnished while they are waiting for their homes to be completed. I would be happy to help you make the same arrangements and help you find a home to purchase in our area. i have been selling homes in the Raleigh/Cary area for the past 18 years so I know the area well. You are welcome to click on the contact button under my profile picture and send me a message here through Trulia.

Have a great day and I look forward to helping.
Hello Dhaval:

I would be willing to help you find something perhaps on a month to month. If you would
email me and give me your contact information, I will help you immediately.

I am a licensed realtor in the Raleigh Cary area and sell homes in Morrisville, Apex and all
the surrounding locations.

My email address is: janetsher@gmail.com or you may call me at (919) 782-2417 or
(919) 599-7486.