Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Jocelynne, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

Hello. Moving from WA State, need a 3 bdrm 2 bath that takes dogs. Rent cap is $1700. Any suggestions or leads? Thank you.

Asked by Jocelynne, Santa Rosa, CA Mon Jun 25, 2012

My husband, daughter and I are relocating ASAP. As you can imagine, it is very hard to locate propertes when I am up here looking online, but I will be flying down this weekend. I am a teacher who will be workign in Santa Rosa School District. Credit is not good but our rental history is perfect and I have the salary to support.

Answers

3
Thank you, staying in WA is not an option. The dog is a bassett, and honestly, does not worry me as much as just getting some leads on houses as opposed to apts and condos.
People don't like to rent with dogs like they do in Washington, aggressive or not. Stay in Washington.
Make sure you bring some photos down of your dog. Many landlords will consider pets that are not agressive breeds and if you are willing to put down a larger deposit. I suggest that you check out craigslist ads or trulia and send the landlord your photos.