Rentals in Chandler>Question Details

smokinjoe0000, Home Buyer in Chandler, AZ

Hello, Looking for rentals in the Octillo and Dobson road areas.

Asked by smokinjoe0000, Chandler, AZ Fri May 3, 2013

My wife and I are looking to move from Maryland to this area. Anyone have any recomendations on where to rent? We like the Octillo and Dobson areas.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chandler

Answers

4
Sorry for not including the price. We are looking for single family homes around the $850 to $1300 price range. We do have a 60lb dog and a cat as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
What are the criteria that you have for your new home?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013

Without more information, here are all rentals in that general area, all price ranges, all beds/baths, etc.Contact me if you'd like any additional information on anything in this area.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

(480) 313-5758
shawnschnoor@gmail.com
Hello, I live in southeast Chandler so know the area you are talking about well. I also have alot of rental clients that I have found rentals for in this area. If you want to contact me with your criteria (monthly rent, any animals, single vs two story, pool, move in date) I would be happy to help you out. This area is one of the better in south Chandler. Ocotillo is very nice. Esp if you golf! It is a beautiful area.