Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Keisha Edoua…, Renter in Westbury, NY

Hello, Looking for a whole house rental in queens for 2 ppl., no more than 2500 please, no rent to buy offers also,

Asked by Keisha Edouard, Westbury, NY Tue Nov 20, 2012

preferably in queens village, bellrose, laurelton, cambria heights, i.e. towns off of the cross island pkwy. Looking to move-in by Dec. 7 the latest.

Thank You,
Keisha
kedouard@ntst.com

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

6
Hello Keisha,

I have a wonderful 4 bedroom home in Cambria Heights that I could show you. it is in your price range and includes utilities. Please call me at (646) 201-0564 to schedule a viewing.
Hi Keisha I can help you. Please call me at 917-756-3387. I will find you that rental property you are looking for. Thanks Paulette your Real Estate Broker.
Looking for a rental property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range.

You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.
gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

631-425-6150
Hi keisha I have a 3br 2bath house in woodhaven for 2,300 if you think this is good for you feel free to call me at 646-644-0417.is on metropolitan ave.thank you very much.
Hello Keisha. There appears to be some good inventory in that price range. You should consider working with an Agent of your choice to assist you in your search, negotiate on your behalf--and ultimately assist in getting you into your new place to call home.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Hello Keisha, it will be a pleasure working with you since I do have a few homes I think you will be very interested in seeing. Please contact me so we can put a plan into action which will satisfy your real estate needs. Thank you.