Rentals in Hell's Kitchen>Question Details

karina sanka…, Renter in 27282

Hello I would like to find a roommate or a place of my own I have the money for rent and deposit but low credit help me!!!!

Asked by karina sankarsingh, 27282 Fri Mar 7, 2014

Answers

6
Hello! There are certain landlords who will consider you as a tenant depending on the reasons your credit score is low and with an additional 3-6 months upfront security. Just note that pool of landlords is much smaller limiting the choices of apartments for your consideration. If you team up with a roommate with stellar credit could help you more, but know landlords check the credit of each occupant's to be on a lease.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 9, 2014
As to the credit, much will depend on the landlord, each is different and some are stricter than others; perhaps consider a guarantor, or perhaps offer additional security, or perhaps prepay some of the rent, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 8, 2014
Aww, ur best bet is to fimd an agent to work with, so they can find a landlord, the have existing relationships with...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 7, 2014
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Joseph and I can be reached at 347-545-2089. Thank you and good luck.
I have a landlord who will do it for an extra month security deposit.
Shoot me an email or text sometime, I'd be up to tryna figure out your situation, I have a pretty good standing with a lot of landlords in the city, it just kinda depends on your budget & work history.

Kal Alnajjar
757-773-1695
Kalnajjar@sommerlyn.com