Rentals in Raleigh>Question Details

Brooke, Renter in Raleigh, NC

Hello I'm looking to rent a home or townhome in mid March around the New Hope Rd and Buffalo Rd area looking to pay no more than $900 in rent. Thanks!

Asked by Brooke, Raleigh, NC Sat Dec 29, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Raleigh

Answers

3
Ernie Behrle’s answer
You may want to check out Hedingham... Their townhome rentals start at $750 for a single bedroom and $825 for a two bedroom. Included is use of two community pools, an athletic club and if you play golf, you can walk the course during non-prime hours for nothing. They also back up to the Neuse River greenway system if you like to jog or ride bikes.

I do have to ask, have you thought about buying? For $900 you could purchase a townhome and it would be yours! If you would like to investigate that idea, either contact me or visit my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com . Advice and consultation is always free with no obligations.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012
You shouldn't have a problem finding something in that price range. Rentals do go very quickly in Raleigh so you need to act now, once you find the apartment you like, you will have to fill out an application and have a credit and background check performed. Many people don't realize this and then they are stuck because maybe there credit is not that great or they have housing debts or evictions to deal with. Email me so we can chat and I can give you some more insight into the rental market.
Hello Brooke

Mid March is coming up quick. Most landlords like March 1 or April 1.

Rents for 2 bedrooms start in that price point. Rents go up from there.

Brst of luck

Tom