Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

chrissy thom…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Hello! I have a 2 unit Voucher for Philadelphia County..... I need help.......

Asked by chrissy thompson, Philadelphia, PA Sat Apr 27, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I may be able to help, feel free to give me a call 2156660251
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013
What help do you need please call me at 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152 215-725-5700 X49
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer