Rentals in Duluth>Question Details

Trj, Renter in Duluth, GA

Hello, I am seeking at least a 2 bedroom, condo or townhouse in the Duluth High School Zone to rent.

Asked by Trj, Duluth, GA Fri Nov 8, 2013

I would love to have a garage

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Duluth

Answers

3
I would just like to inform all prospective applicants to Colonial Grand at Pleasant Hill that there is a mandatory cable fee of 50.00 added to your rent each month. There is no way around this so please be aware of this. There is also 50.00 set up fee for the cable that you are required to have. In addition to all the other fees associated with relocating. The staff may not mention it so please keep this in mind when budgeting your monthly rent options. Unfortunately it was not disclosed to me until after I had applied to the apartment. Of course like most they would not own up to their mistakes so I lost my 50.00 for the application but I think I escaped possible future headaches from this community.

Monique Y.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 5, 2014
Hello Trj,

I am a Mortgage Lender and a Duluth native. If you are curious as to what you can afford to purchase, or if you would like to have a conversation about whether or not it is a viable option for you, give me a call any time!

-Robert Hendley
(404) 937-6914

Envoy Mortgage, Ltd.
I think she was interested in Renting... smh
Flag Tue Mar 25, 2014
I am a realtor in the Duluth area. Please call me regarding find you a rental in the DHS district. Amy Fuchs Coldwell Banker direct 678-467-4091. Thank you, Amy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013