Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Jeff Marshall, Home Buyer in Veneta, OR

Hello, I am relocating to the San Antonio Area would like to be close to the city but in a safe neighborhood my budget Id like to stick to is 1350.

Asked by Jeff Marshall, Veneta, OR Sun Dec 1, 2013

Answers

4
Relocating can be stressful Jeff. San Antonio is the city of options for you. How many bedrooms are you looking for and when are you planning on relocating? The Holidays are approaching and it is a very good time to start planning. You may call or text me anytime and I will be happy to assist you in your search. It would be my pleasure to show you San Antonio and all that is waiting for you here. You may use my website as well to view and pull a comprehensive search of your own. I look forward to talking soon.

Regards, Laura

Laura Yznaga Tx. Lic. # 632526
S.A. # 830-200-8717 (call/text)
web: http://www.laura@laurayznagarealtor.com
email: laura@laurayznagarealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Jeff, with your budget, you should be able to purchase a very nice home in the some on the nicer areas of San Antonio.

I have been in the real estate industry for over 15 years. Give me a call or email me at rolandg@gvtc.com so that we can discuss details as to were and what your needs are and I will go to work for you.

Roland Gonzales
Broker/Owner
eCasaRealty.com
210-722-2725
rolandg@gvtc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
I have a condo in the Lincoln Heights area, near the Quarry market and close to the airport. Gated, great central location, best school district - Alamo Heights, it is currently for lease for 1,400 but I can arrange for you to lease it at $1,350. Please e-mail me at luxuryhomes@paulettejemal.com for more info. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Jeff,

Hope you had a great holiday weekend.

Please feel free to call me at anytime, to discuss in detail about your real estate need.

Have a great week.

Lee Gonen, ABR
BHGRE Bradfield Properties
210.383.7744
leegonen@ymail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013