Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

Michele Di L…, Renter in New York

Hello ~ I am looking two bedroom apartment in Windsor Terrace PS 154. My budget is 1700 to 2400. Thank you!

Asked by Michele Di Leo, New York Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

8
Grace Florimon’s answer
I would be glad to work with you.
you may call me at 347 338 8641

Truly yours,
Graciela Florimon
Exit Realty Search

3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Office: 347- 202- 4965
Mobile: 347- 338-8641
Fax: 347-202-4966
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Hello
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hello Michele,

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
I have a variety of different apartments in that area... Lets see if we can find one that's right for you!

Cell: 212 300-3919

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
Hi Michele, My office is actually in Windsor Terrace. We have many listings in the area. Please call me anytime.

Lisa,
917-334-0500
Hi Michele,

Reasonable budget for the area! We have a number of listings in our inventory that may work really well. Possibly the best place to start? http://idealpropertiesgroup.com/search/rentals.

Plenty of knowledgeable agents, very active in the area, ready to assist. In my opinion, Dari Litchman (dlitchman@idealpropertiesgroup.com) might be able to help better than anyone as she lives in that very area.

Enjoy your apartment hunting!

Aleksandra from Ideal Properties Group
347.422.0856
Hello-

Windsor Terrace is a great place to live! I have help many people find wonderful homes there.

I would be more than happy to help.

Feel free to give me a call.

All the Best,
gretchen
646.942.4866