Rentals in Grove Park>Question Details

Chloris, Other/Just Looking in West Park, FL

Hello, I am looking to relocate from FL to GA and was looking at your homes. Could you tell me about the Grove Park area. Thank you

Asked by Chloris, West Park, FL Mon Aug 5, 2013

Answers

4
Grove Park is near the heart of downtown ATLANTA. The housing stock is a mix of Single Family, Duplex and Multi-Family units. You will find prices ranging from 20K - 60K for single family homes and a bit more for other types. Many homes offered there could be called 'handyman' specials. Many homes in Grove Park have faced Foreclosure and vandalism. Find yourself a four-sided Brick home in Grove Park and fix it up exactly as YOU think it should be!

Have a happy day -
Lynn B Friedman, REALTOR/BBroke
Web Reference: http://odatrealty.com
Dear Chloris:

Thank you for the questions. I am a licensed Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer with Silverton mortgage with 23 years of origination experience. If you should need a mortgage, please feel free to call upon me for a pre-qualification or pre-approval . We have in house UW with our Direct endorsement from FHA, VA, Conv loans.

I look forward to assisting in any questions you may have.

Lynel Adams
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
Silverton Mortgage Specialist
NMLS 359696
770-318-6740
Hi Chloris, Thank You for your recent inquiry about Grove Park. I am from Florida, welcome to the
Peach State! I would be pleased to assist you if you are not under contract to another agent. I am familiar w/this n'hood & have represented buyers purchasing a home here.

What additional information might I provide? Are you interested in seeing in the area?

Again, Thank You!

Sincerely

Elizabeth 'Beppy' Walton, Realtor
ASP, CFIS, DPP
Keller Williams Buckhead
Cell-Text/404 234 9418
http://www.beppyshomes.com
Please give me a call if you would like to get a pre-qualification for your new home purchase. Also, I am happy to refer you to one of the many agents that we work with in that area. (770-255-3838)
Jeff