Rentals in Milford>Question Details

Jessica, Renter in Fort Collins, CO

Hello, I am looking to begin renting in June and was interested in properties within a 30 minute commute of Milford, MI

Asked by Jessica, Fort Collins, CO Mon Mar 4, 2013

I want a 2 car garage, and less than $1500/month. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Milford

Answers

4
Jessica what are you looking for in a home? If you haven't had any luck give me a call

Russ Ravary
313.310.9855
Jessica if you haven't found anybody willing to help you I will be glad to. Call me on my cell phone (313) 310-9855 or email me yesmyrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Jessica,

The most important thing to tell your agent is what time you will be commuting. Traffic will play a big factor in the area. ie, my office is in Royal Oak and I can make it to Milford in 25 minutes with no traffic. 45 minutes during rush hour. Use a Realtor that specializes in the area. Hope this helps.
Hi Jessica,

I would be more than happy to work with you. If yoyu could provide information that more be great. Number of bedrooms and bathes, basement and the style of property. Are you looking for a house or condo.

Bob
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
schweiss.r@gmail.com