Rentals in New York>Question Details

Veronica Mal…, Renter in 11429

Hello I am looking for a two bedroom apartment in the queens area. I am also willing to look in borderline queens long island area

Asked by Veronica Malone, 11429 Tue May 14, 2013

Hello I am looking for a two bedroom apartment in the queens area (except for Jamaica , Hollis, Queens Village, Ozone park , Far Rockaway, Astoria, Corona). I am also willing to look in borderline queens long island area I am looking to pay no more than $1300 a month and I do not have Credit. I have young two children, so no basement. I have no pets and I am ready to move TODAY.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

4
Give me a call 917 365 5951 to discuss further
Hello, Veronica. I have some nice apartments in Queens, and I would be happy to show them to you today. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
I have some stuff in jackson hights if you would like to look in the next day or two. Give me a call do we can discuss further.

Ryan OConnor
Point NYC
347-873-1934
Ryan
Check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent; or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.